Friday, July 26, 2013

Reflections on the TPACK Activity

I am grateful to have had this assignment!  I learned how to use my daughter's Sony flip-cam, upload the videos to the Chromebook, edit video clips using YouTube video editor, and publish to my blog.  Although I still have a long way to go before I can consider myself proficient I can see myself publishing more in the future with the goal of helping teachers become better teachers.  I am investing a great deal of time "playing" with this new technology.  My brain is constantly thinking critically about all the TPACK elements that are at play in this activity.  I also ponder about the many ways I can develop my skill set to share more with the teachers in my school and learn from so many other teachers around the world.  The possibilities are endless for learning.  I realize that my personal learning style is very multi-modal and that both the audio and video components of online learning are extremely appealing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment