Sunday, July 14, 2013

Introduction

I am a mother, wife, student, teacher, traveler, cook, gardener, thinker, clown, and adventure seeker.

I am a Math Instructional Coach at RossWoodward Classical Studies Magnet School working with approximately 40 Pre-K through Grade 8 Teachers.  Most of my classroom teaching/learning experience over the past 30 years has been in the New Haven Public School System in Connecticut and at Skidmore College, School for International Training, SCSU, and now at UNH.  Much of who I am and what drives me into action is based on my experiences living in Brazil and Kenya, and traveling extensively to other countries and learning from various cultures within the USA.

I am ecstatic to be starting the Instructional Technology and Digital Media Literacy 6th year program at the University Of New Haven.  I can not yet fully articulate how very powerful I feel this program will be in helping me discover personal and professional next steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment