Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#WALKMYWORLD PROJECT

Over the past eight weeks I am one of many people who have Tweeted in a Project entitled Walk My World.  For a complete description of the project see THE #WALKMYWORLD PROJECT


The WalkMyWorld experience provided an opportunity for me to let the world know about a few things that are meaningful to me.  As I named aspects of my daily life I claimed them as part of my identity.  The naming/capturing small pieces of experience and posting them for the world to see is a type of historical archiving.  It allowed people to look at my own private history.  At the same time when I captured and posted to WalkMyWorld I was creating a separate identity from anyone else.  The posts show who I am as an individual separate from others in the world.  To view my journey along the walk click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment