Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Walking In Someone Else's World

This week in the  #WALKMYWORLD project we were to review someone else's Storify in the project.  I choose 2 people randomly and was amused.  I followed my intuition and continued to a  third person and that is where I discovered Kevin Hodgson.  As I read through his Storify I was intrigued, entertained, in awe of his digital curation. I felt like I was making a new acquaintance.

Here is Kevin Hodges's Storify.  It seems to me that he is a talented guy, who loves his digital explorations, his son, his dog, his poetry and has a good sense of humor.  I wrote to him to share my thoughts and wanted to share a picture of my dog but the file was too large so I will have to post the picture of my Beau here!






No comments:

Post a Comment