- I will develop a "plan B" in the event that I get no response to my call for participants
- I will offer some type of incentive to participate in my voluntary professional development classes to be help after school, perhaps food or a teacher store gift card
- After listening to how Roisin will flip her class I have begun to think more about building in structure for flipping the lessons in my unit.
- I would like to check out a web site mentioned by Nancy, "thing link" to explore different ways of graphically organizing and labeling
- Beth's lesson was very thorough and reminded me of the need to identify standards in my unit plans, perhaps I will look into the CT Teacher Technology Competencies Performance Indicators (2001-Revised 2012)CT Teacher Technology Competencies Performance Indicators ( 2001- Revised 2012) and/or the Ct Technology Standards which are more about the indicators for student proficiency
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Reflection on Critical Friends Unit Review - 10.23.13 for EDU 718 and 720
The unit review was a beneficial activity for further refinement of my unit. The following ideas were shared with me by my group and I will consider them when fleshing out and revising the rest of my unit.