Saturday, January 4, 2014

Introduction to ED 722 Course Distance Learning Trends, Issues, and Practices


ED 722- Introduction - Community Building

11 Random Facts About Me

  1. I am the youngest of 7 children
  2. I am left handed
  3. I have lived in Brazil, Kenya, Long Island, New Hampshire,and Vermont
  4. Afternoon naps work well for me
  5. I enjoy refinishing antique wood items, cooking, and making jewelry
  6. I have 2 beautiful daughters
  7. I love my job and learning with others
  8. My dog, Beau, is very special to me
  9. Humor is important
  10. Music is necessary
  11. I love playing with technology
Other Facts About Me

  1. What is the best vacation you've ever taken?   My family and I had a wonderful 18 day vacation in China, that was perhaps the best.
  2. What is your favorite movie?  As Good As It Gets
  3.  Can you play a musical instrument?  Alto Saxaphone, organ, harmonica, recorder
  4. When did you know what you wanted to do for a Career? I knew I wanted to go into teaching after working in daycare or a few years.   How did you discover that?  After earning a degree in International Studies I ended up moving to New Haven for a job that did not pan out.  I found a job in daycare and I realized that working with children felt right.
  5.  What is on your bucket list?   At this point, perhaps owning a golf cart
  6. What are your top three favorite books of all time ? Green Eggs and Ham (I remember first learning to read with this book), The Odyssey, and The Prophet
  7.  What are 3 things that matter to you?  Family, Adventure, Kindness
  8.   What is the best advice you can give to your children?  Live Simply, Care Deeply, Love Generously

2 comments: