Sunday, November 17, 2013

Digital Learning Hub Feedback and Future Plans

This week I spent some time working on my digital learning hub.
I collaborated with my team today and gained some great feedback.  Now I will attempt to work on the following personal goals to improve my site:

  • I would like to learn more about gadgets and how they "work"
  • I would like to understand more about the options for editing/sharing information on Google sites
  • I want to learn more about how long term managing applies to Google sites 
  • I am curious about importing various calendars into a Google site..ie outlook calendar
  • I would like to have time to explore how to overlap Ever-note or my "saving site" of choice into my web site because now I am exploring too many places and I think I am ready to pick one to be more efficient. 


No comments:

Post a Comment